Did you know that people with an MBA make an average of $30,000 more a year than thosewith just a bachelor’s degree? (According to indeed).
MVNU’s 4+1 MBA program offers you the opportunity to drastically increase your earning potential and gain a competitive advantage in the job market with only one additional year of study. In this program, you can earn both your chosen bachelor’s degree and a Master of Business Administration degree in just five academic years total.
An MBA typically takes two years to complete, and can only be earned after a student acquiresa four-year bachelor’s degree. Our 4+1 MBA option allows students to start taking MBA coursesduring their senior year in their chosen bachelor’s degree program.
One year less of study for an MBA is not only an outstanding tuition savings — it’s also onemore year of earning a lucrative MBA-level salary. Give your future a serious boost withMVNU’s 4+1 MBA program.
- Students of any major are eligible for the program
- Guaranteed acceptance into the 4+1 MBA program with a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Acceptance with a GPA of 3.0–3.49 and faculty recommendation
- Take normal undergraduate courses for the first three years
- Enroll in both undergraduate and graduate-level courses during the fourth year
- Complete the MBA in just one year after receiving bachelor’s degree